3D Robotic Arm Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding has the superiority of small welding spot diameter, narrow weld seam and excellent welding effect. After welding,there is no need further treatment or merely simple further treatment. Furthermore, laser welding is applicable to a large scale of materials and can weld various different materials. There advantages enable laser welding be widely used in varieties of precision welding processes.
1.6-axis industrial robot arm with heavy load capacity and large processing area is able to achieve the mass production of various irregular workpiece after equipped with the vision system
2. Repeat positioning accuracy is up to 0.05mm and the maximum acceleration speed is 2.1m/s
3. The perfect combination of the world famous ABB robot arm and the fiber laser transmitted welding machine, which takes less floor space with higher economical efficiency and competitiveness, and realizes automatic and intelligent production in maximum degree.
4. The system reduces the operating costs, improves product quality and consistency, makes the working condition more better, expands the production capacity, enhances the manufacturing flexibility, reduces material waste and improve qualified product’s rate
5. Combined with the ABB offline programming simulation software and the friendly HMI Flexpendant, it makes the entire laser welding system easy to operate and manage under the condition that it meets the customer’s technical requirements
6. Whether it is put into production or line changing, the robot programming software can be prepared in advance, thus it greatly reduces the time of machine debugging and stopping, and greatly improves the production efficiency and increases return on investment
7. The Advanced Shape Tuning software developed by ABB compensates the robot axis friction, it makes accurate and timely compensation for tiny wobble and resonance when the robot is walking complex 3D cutting paths. The above functions are contained in the robot, the user only needs to choose the corresponding function module in application, then the robot will repeat to walk the generated path according to the command and automatically obtain all axes friction parameters.
ABB Laser Welding Machine Video